Wednesday, February 9, 2011

mormon expressions interview

Thanks to John G-W for posting a link to this interview from Mormon Expressions on his blog.  I think it's well worth a listen.  The subject of the interview is Steven Fehr, who was featured in this article from the Salt Lake Tribune, and he talks about his experience being openly gay and in a committed relationship and also active in the LDS church. 

Be careful though.  There are parts that might make you cry a little bit at work in your cubicle while you eat your turkey sandwich.  Not that I speak from experience...

3 comments:

  1. Soggy, salty turkey sammich of sorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to this yesterday and I was going to tell you about it, but I guess you already know. Robyn, who gave the interview, is a very close friend of mine. I thought it was very good, and I cried a bit too.

    ReplyDelete