Thursday, March 10, 2011

be photographed!

My friend D'Arcy is a photographer extraordinaire.  This summer she will be traveling the country and offering a great deal on sessions.  (That sounds weird, is that what you call it in the photography biz?  A session?)  Either way, D'Arcy will do a great job at making you look fabulous.  She is also going to donate a large chunk of the proceeds to help finance her friend Jenny's fight with cancer.  So be photographed and help someone in need.  Reduced prices (which includes the session and the images) and details are below.  

During the months of April, May, and June BEE PHOTOGRAPHY would like to take wonderful photographs for EACH person or family who would like them. This will be at 50% of their regular fee. You will get ALL rights to the images. A generous amount of the proceeds from these shoots will go to help my sweet friend Jenny Reeder (read more about her story here) pay for her mounting and extensive medical bills as a result of being diagnosed with cancer. I will be offering these shoots to clients in Utah during the months of April and May. Then, the month of June is dedicated to traveling America and photographing families. You can read more about Jenny and also see the cities offered at the post I did here. Also, if your town is not listed–I am happy to travel there as long as there are at least 5 committed photo shoots. Thank you so much in advance for your consideration!


These prices are good in Utah for APRIL and MAY ONLY. 
These prices are good in other cities for June and the first part of July.

After July--Bee Photography will be switching to online proofing of all images and a different price list (offering prints, books, and more!)

If you would like to see images (including BEFORE and AFTER photos of the makeovers) please add me on facebook or follow my blog here



PRICES
Baby Shoot (30 min): $150
Maternity shoot (45 min): $200
Senior Photos (High School kids only): $200
Individual Portraits: $250
Individual Portraits with Hair and Make-up (as seen on facebook--and most likely in Utah only)--$350
Couples: $300
Engagements: $300
Bridals: $300
Family Sessions of 5 or less: $325
Family Sessions of 10 or less: $400
Family Sessions of 20 or less: $500
SAVE EVEN MORE!!--- For EACH person/family you refer who book with me, you will save 10% off your entire purchase.

Thank you for your support. Dates are already filling up quickly so email me as soon as you know. A 50% non-refundable deposit IS required at the time of booking. You can send this via paypal or check.


Thank you so much for your generosity! 

5 comments:

  1. Ha, if I had the money, I think I'd totally do that. ...Actually, I probably wouldn't. I don't need a bunch of pics of myself lying around. But I got a kick out of her shoot with you. The one you're using on this blog is pretty priceless, and the popping-your-collar shot is...dare I say...smartly seductive. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie, I'm totally obsessed with before and after shoots. It's probably that it strikes a vein with my vanity. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. does this mean if we book 10 people we get a free shoot!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. also i really like the font the comments are in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O-Mo, everyone needs pictures of themselves lying around. OK, maybe not.

    Konrad, you? Vain?

    I think so paul! Find D'Arcy 10 people!

    ReplyDelete