Sunday, August 14, 2011

summer vacation

This is what I've been up to the past couple of weeks.

Sunstoning:  Yes, that is a giant replica of the Angel Moroni made of balloons (not noodles).  We presented on Empathy First Initiative and Far Between.


I also played cars.


And hung out with my friend Ninny in her comfy caftan.


After lounging in the caftan, we went to an amazing antique shop in Provo.  As you can see, it was mostly the dolls that captured my attention.  If you're easily spooked by creepy dolls, you might want to skip the next eight pictures.









I spent some time waiting for pizza at Bear Lake.


And then some time eating pizza at Bear Lake.


I ate fruit snacks from the floor at Bear Lake, shared with me by this little one.


I also just relaxed and hung out at Bear Lake.


Flew giant kites at Bear Lake.



Hung out with Spiderman at Bear Lake.


Enjoyed beautiful views of Bear Lake.


And watched a full moon rise over Bear Lake.


7 comments:

  1. Oooh, where is that antique shop in Provo? I want to go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on Center Street, just past the Marriott on the north side of the street. I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure your roommate could tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photo album! Looks like you had a great summer. I am still disappointed that we didn't manage to get together at Sunstone, but it was a busy time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Holly, please tell me you'll come up to Sunstone Northwest again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. was it Cat's Cradle? I know the man who owns the shop. He knows his business, and usually has a lot of dolls... and they can be pretty creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we found a doll like that on the side of the road once. daniel and i both, still, think its possessed. however the ghost of our dead cat protected us from the evil doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my favorite part of these pictures is the ghetto border around them.

    ReplyDelete