Wednesday, September 14, 2011

how to shave your groin

This past weekend I was telling a coworker friend about this documentary:



I meant to email her the link to the above trailer, but I copied and pasted the wrong URL, and instead I sent her this:



She was obviously confused and responded to my email with "How to shave your groin??"  I was embarrased for about two seconds and then I started laughing uncontrollably.  I called to explain to her that I sent her the wrong link and had to leave her a message, but all she got in this voice mail was a bunch of laughing, wheezing and I think I even snorted once. 

I had been watching the groin video just before I pulled up the Tabloid trailer because a friend had posted the following video on Facebook and you know that thing when you watch videos on Youtube and it recommends other videos and maybe it recommends one with a hot shirtless dude in the shower and so you click on it to watch it?  That's what happened.  And then with all these videos up, I grabbed the wrong one to send to my friend. 

8 comments:

  1. If I was your friend, I probably would have laughed until I cried. :D Hope she saw the humour.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started laughing just reading about your mistake. Of course, this was after seeing the title of the post and saying "whaaaaaaat?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortunately, she has a very good sense of humor and doesn't work for HR and the exchange all took place in a Facebook message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Jon--it's nice of you to share your love of Scott with your coworker...but too far, too far lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing pretty uncontrollably, too. Seriously, tears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm all of those things are the best ever. i wish you had emailed that to me it would have made my day.

    ReplyDelete