Sunday, May 6, 2012

the sky

You guys, it's true what you've heard.  It rains a lot in Portland.  For a good chunk of the year, gray skies are pretty much a constant.  I actually enjoy the rain though, so Portland and I get along well together.  Plus, in the spring you get more sun breaks scattered in with the rain and more cumulonimbus clouds, and it makes for lots of beauty in the skies.  I've kind of been obsessed with the sky this spring, which you may have picked up on if you follow me on Instagram.  If you don't, here are some of the shots I've taken in the last couple of months.











3 comments:

  1. Jon, these are beautiful. You've got a gift with the ol' instagram machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... Göran and I agree, if we didn't live in Minneapolis, we'd definitely want to be in Portland.

    ReplyDelete