Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Go ahead

Try and tell me that my nephew isn't adorable. He asked my sister to put in a yoga DVD and then he laid out a mat and did yoga for 20 minutes. He's three.

Also, as I was uploading the picture, I noticed the amount of purple in it. Appropriate, don't you think? Personally, I'm wearing more of an eggplant colored shirt. Eggplant counts, right?

If you are in Portland and looking for something to do tonight, this looks like it will be pretty interesting. Thanks to Ansley for the heads up.

7 comments:

  1. I wish I were in Portland today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what is the science of sexual orientation?

    and the nephew is a-dor-able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't go, I had choir. :( I was hoping someone I know would go so he or she could enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nephew is STILL doing yoga?

    I'm going to teach scrunchface how to pole dance when I get back, and hes gonna be askin his mom to do carmen electra strip workouts. & i'm going to teach him to say "stop tryin holla if you aint got the dollas!"

    jk jk totes cute. its a good time to build flexibility.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Graham. He's even doing a hard move. That stretch always kills me.

    ReplyDelete