Monday, June 15, 2009

Bling Dental


So on Friday I went to the grand opening of a dental clinic. Sounds boring, right? Wrong! It's the dental clinic of another momo (I don't like moho, not sure why). Anyway, the name of the clinic is Bling Dental and it's decorated like retro 60's industrial chic. Everything was either white or silver. It was the most beautiful dental office I've ever been in. I didn't try them out, but I was told that the chairs were massage chairs. Anyway, they had sushi and wine and drag queens and tooth-shaped ice sculptures. It was completely and ridiculously over the top. I felt a little out of place, but I won a sonicare toothbrush, so I was pleased. Yes, Matt, I copied and pasted this from the email I sent you. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to attend our grand opening and thanks for the very kind review! I hope you will come back and give us a try! You will find that we only look expensive. We are the most price competitive dental office in the Pearl!
    Dr.Bling
    www.blingdental.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet, I actually remember being surprised at how reasonable the prices were. Hope things are going well there!

    ReplyDelete