Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm hemorrhaging BFF's


Last summer I lost two BFF's. My friend GB, who I met at church and who helped me get through Wednesday nights graduated and took a job in Seoul teaching Korean children to speak English through the arts. A job he was made for. He went to Seoul to join my two other friends KD and KH, who were already there doing the same thing. KD iniated this migration to Seoul, so the bleeding is partly her fault. Then my sister moved with her husband and child to Hong Kong within the same month as GB.
KD returned from Seoul for a brief stay in Portland, but she is moving to the District. Of Columbia, not red light. She leaves in the next month. BC is is also leaving for the east coast, but he's going to upstate NY. There's too much history to go into there, but in the 2 years I've known him we've been through a lot and learned a great deal from each other.
This post is probably very uninteresting to anyone but me. So just keep on walking. Don't call 911 or worry about me. I'll just lie here and bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment