Friday, June 25, 2010

The Amy Winehouse

Christina sent this to me a while ago and I forgot I had it. It's a picture of a cupcake that she got at a dessert food cart called The Sugar Cube. The name of the cupcake is The Amy Winehouse. Get it? I've never been there, but I've heard it's delicious.

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to SLC. Tara and her family are visiting SLC from China and so my mom wanted to take advantage and get a family picture. Because the last one we got was three or four years ago AND it was horrible. There may or may not be a picture of me with a wooden wagon wheel. My foot, might even be propped up on it. I've tried to block it out. We did it while we were on vacation at Bear Lake on the Idaho side in a city called St. Charles that I think had a population of 157. The town was small and there were lots of tractors and stuff. I remember shortly after getting there, my nephew Zack asked if we were in olden times. Yes, Zack, we kind of are.

3 comments:

  1. Um, we need to seed the wagon wheel pic ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the wagon wheel!! Please post so everyone can bask in the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete