Thursday, September 16, 2010

Up and Over It

I CANNOT stop watching this video. You can't make me. There is so much to love about it. Watch this and it will instantly make your day better.




Also, my friend Carlos, who is a tumblr, sent me a link to some really fantastic Wendy's training videos from the 90's. Here's one of them:




Finally, my friend Krisanne recently started a new art blog called A Paper Moth. Here's her description of what her plan is for the blog:

Here is where I tuck academia away and write the poetry of art. I will post a work of art that strikes me and write a short paragraph based solely on my emotional response to it. There is no analytical brain work to my writing here, just heart.

Krisanne knows art and she knows words and if anyone has heart, it's her. She combines all of the above very beautifully on her new blog, so go check it out. Also, she has opened it up for anyone who would like to contribute.

That is all. Happy Friday, everyone.

9 comments:

  1. I won't deny it...the customer service when being served hot drinks at Wendys in the 90s is uncomparable to today. Perhaps they should reimplement these educational videos. I wouldn't mind having a juicy slice of lemon every now and then. Thanks for sharing. I WILL have a happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of him. The hand dance man. He is . . . wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may just be the happiest Friday ever.

    At Wendy's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made my day for so many reasons. If we start our own donny and marie variety show, I'm thinking we need some hand jive like that lovely couple in the video.

    And thank you for your grand heart and generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also gone and watched some of their other videos. Not too surprising, the pair do more traditional Irish dancing (well, in the since it is with their feet). But nothing quite makes me smile as much as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, does anyone speak sign language and know what they say at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right, Matt? Wow.

    That's funny, Sara, I didn't even recognize that they were doing sign language at the end. Now I am also curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they played that song at a club i went to in spain. it was awesome then too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the first video. Thanks for putting a smile on my morning!

    ReplyDelete