Friday, July 9, 2010

The dance party is on PCP

I've gone a little bit youtube crazy lately but I just can't help myself. This one is partly because I was introducing a friend to Mika through some of his music videos on youtube and partly because tonight I'm going to the Portland Cello Project's (PCP) dance party at the Doug Fir. I went last year and it was fantastic. This is also partly because it's finally beautiful and sunny and warm in Portland and partly because I had delicious homemade Indian food poolside last night.


2 comments:

  1. Mika makes me so happy on so many levels. He and Ingrid Michaelson are two artists who manage to make every piece of music a feast for my analytical tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Mika. I think he would be amazing live, and it would likely involve as much dancing as the PCP show did, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete