Friday, July 16, 2010

Ridiculous Friday Things

Someone posted this on Facebook. Have any of you seen it? I had so many questions as I watched it. Perhaps you can guess what some of them are...



Also, have any of you seen the Very Mary-Kate episodes? They are completely ridiculous. There are 19 episodes and each episode is roughly one minute. Just a warning though, if you have sensitive ears, you might want to avoid any of the episodes with Philip Seymour Hoffman. Turns out he's kind of a perv.

Very Mary-Kate: Moving Out from Mary-Kate Olsen on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a better person for having watched the Very Mary-Kate videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one ever told him smoking stunts your growth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you seen the very mary kate where she's on the blind date with zac efron?

    "you look like a goblin wrapped in a bed sheet". i pray i will be able to use that line some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KA...that's the very line I was going to make a comment about...YOu STOLE MY COMMENT> can I use your bathroom? My period just started.
    hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete