Monday, November 22, 2010

Sexter Alert!

This is an urgent warning to all moho bloggers. I feel the need to warn you about a predator amongst us. He will pretend to respect your boundaries and build up a certain level of trust. He will make you feel comfortable enough that you might even give him your phone number so you can phone talk. He’ll send you benign texts at first, but then one day, he’ll unexpectedly take his phone into the bathroom at work, take a picture and sext you salacious garbage like this….



I can’t prove it, but I bet his pants were pulled down at least part way. Beware the sexter!!

6 comments:

  1. yeah. my bad. i thought it was a artistic picture to take. You should have seen the pictures jon sent back! jk jk

    i don't give my number for people to phone talk. you cray cray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLACIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stifling laughter in the library until I cried...wiping away tears...oh my, I feel more alive after that laugh. Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warning! This sounds very similar to an experience I had. Beware of wolves in sheep clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! I think I recognize that guy. I think he might have moved to Nampa, just sayin'......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think further north and west, Bravone. This guy's currently in Washington.

    ReplyDelete