Thursday, November 4, 2010

This and That

If you are in the Portland area, you are probably going to want to check out Little Winter this weekend. My friend Chelsea at frolic! is co-sponsoring the event . It’s a handmade market of local craftspeople and I think it’s going to be fantastic. Details are at the website. MNJ is going to be in town this weekend for work, so we are going to check it out.

Also, I have a guest post up at The Exponent. Go check it out and join the conversation. Thanks, Stella, for letting me play on your blog.

Time to go meet the dream team for lunch at Bunk. Mmmmm....

4 comments:

  1. This is cool. I havent ever heard of it before. I might have to go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may try to hit Little Winter--once I sort through what I've already bought for Christmas presents and what I'm missing.

    I'm enjoying the comments on your cross-post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well it's a bit late for me (which is OK 'cause I can't afford the gas that far away anyway). Hm, and I think I just figured out that MNJ's profile picture is not, in fact, Gollum. Sometimes, I'm not so observant. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to meet this Frolic girl for real.

    ReplyDelete