Thursday, January 13, 2011

Portlandia!

Friday night I am going to see the premiere of a show called Portlandia that is going to be on IFC. It stars Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein and it's about Portland, where the dream of the 90's is still alive:



Also, where we put birds on things:




And where we read everything and talk about it in coffee shops:




One more thing. I was looking at Google Analytics and it told me that someone found my blog by doing the following search: "if i am in a wheelchair can i have a lap dance?" I asked my friend Kristine, who comments here, and she informed me that of course you can! Not that she speaks from experience though...

7 comments:

  1. It could be the best show ever.


    E V E R

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had that channel. i want to watch that show so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps i have had several hits on my blog from people googling "couple in coma" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommate and I laughed so hard watching these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally reach the pinnacle of fame and notoriety by getting a shout out on your blog, and it's because of lap dances. Of course it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was pretty good. Most of the really funny parts were in the clips online, but I still enjoyed it. I think my favorite bits were the ones of the feminist bookstore. Carrie Brownstein and Jonathan Krisel (director) were there for a Q&A afterwards. She's tiny.

    ReplyDelete