Friday, November 20, 2009

Cell Phone POW! #5 and possible spinoff??

This cell phone POW! comes from Quinn. I think I know what’s going on here. Correct me if I’m wrong. Quinn is in the market for a new car and he saw this one on the street with a for sale sign in the window. He really likes it, but isn’t sure how it would be received by others. He came up with the brilliant plan of floating it through as a POW! to see what kind of response it gets. I’ll go ahead and cut to the chase for you, Quinn. What do you think? Should Quinn pull the trigger on this one? Is it his color or should he hold out for something a little bit flashier and brighter?

I have a bunch of other good POW! submissions. I thought about either posting more than one a week on this blog or creating a spinoff blog of POW! goodness. I think I might do the latter and see what happens. Maybe that will be a Thanksgiving weekend activity.

Did anyone watch Glee this week? Bathroom humor usually doesn’t slay me, but when Finn was on the phone with Kurt in the bathroom at Quinn’s house and said, “I have to go, they’ll think I’m pooping!” I lost it. I think because it caught me off guard. Sometimes Finn has some really great unexpected lines like that. Also funny was the whispered line, “I think the duck is in the hat” and “Listen you little psycho, if I don’t get enough sleep my antidepressants won’t work and I’ll go crazy and I will kill you!” That’s funny chit.

Oh, and Ariel, I think you really did kill my fish. I don’t see them down there, are they showing up for anyone else? Don’t let Ariel near your pets, she will maliciously over feed them until they die. She may not eat animals, but she obviously has no problem killing them.

4 comments:

  1. I just fed all 5 of them for you Jon.

    I thought I was a little more inconspicuous. Dang you for seeing through my master plan!

    P.S. I also cracked up at that part in Glee. But Fin is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I only see two fish. However, I must admit to trying to overfeed them in an experiment to see what would happen. I'm sorry.

    The car is fine... if you're a pimp.. or colorblind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jon, i just tried to feed them! i dont know how, but all of a sudden i'm 2 states away, and your fish were in the trunk of my car. the situation just spun out of control. bottom line, i suggest you get new fish.

    also, follow up blog post about glee to come :)
    i love brittney .

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps jon, i must have brought your fish back because i see them down there.

    aslo i havve seen that purple car around. go for it quinn!!

    ReplyDelete