Friday, November 6, 2009

Cell Phone POW! #4


This picture comes to you courtesy of me! I got some other good pics this week that I’m sure I’ll use in the future, well except for yours, Quinn. Sorry my phone ate it. :( This one was taken Wednesday while I was out running some errands during lunch. I’ve seen this rectal clinic building before, but it occurred to me when I saw it again yesterday that it would make for a good POW! If I had taken a wider shot, you would see that this short ugly building sandwiched between two taller buildings has two small windows with bars on them. I was going to take more pictures but then someone was walking up to the building and I figured having to walk into that building would be bad enough without having someone taking your picture. So I’m thinking there’s no way this is really what the sign says it is. It’s gotta be a front for something else. What though? Get creative.

I don’t really have any more explanation about last week’s POW! other than that it’s a goat with a bag on its head. I don’t even know where Stina saw that goat, but I’m guessing it was at work or on her way to or from work. She works in the country. I did, however, like the image that Courtney painted of Stina knocking the goat unconscious to take it home to make artisan cheese to sell at the farmer’s market. She’d totally do it.

Remember how I told you about the guy at work that shaved the top of his head so he could be an elderly Harry Potter for Halloween? I kind of assumed that he would just shave the rest of his head after Halloween was over. Nope. He’s just letting the top grow out. Somebody should tell him it looks ridiculous.

I went back to Yakuza (the place I mentioned in this post) and got a full on kobe beef burger, as opposed to just a kobe beef slider. The burger was incredilicious X 5. I went with Stina and interestingly enough, the beef patty (the word patty seems insufficient though as the slab of beef was like an inch thick) had a thin layer of goat cheese on it. Courtney, may actually be on to something. Stina may have some sort of weird obsession with goats and their cheese.

One more thing, if baseball preempts Glee one more time, I’m gonna go all Nancy Kerrigan on those baseball players.

6 comments:

  1. Um, I know you're gay and all, but the World Series is over. Like, two days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I love me some cheese- enough so to "take it behind the middle school...", no goats were harmed in the taking of this photo. He lives at the theraputic riding center I volunteer at (horses are ridden, not goats). The bag contained remnants of his dinner, and glutony trumped poise.

    Stina's Backyard Creamery does have a nice ring to it, however. Can you imagine if I became Yakuza's cheese supplier and I had them pay me in burgers?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i think the picture is pretty self explanatory. i mean, have you ever been out on sandy? thats like the cleanest place there is there i'm sure.

    ps why did glee have to not be on?? its just not fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it totally looks like the back of the building and yet it is an entrance, guess it really is taking the rectal exam part serious having to go in the back door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah no worries. I will keep sending them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you didn't tell me you came by my office.
    HAHAHAHHAHAA. j/k really.

    ReplyDelete