Friday, January 29, 2010

Wiener POW!

Word to the wise. Don’t do anything that would put you in danger of losing a wiener. It’s just not worth it. This PSA brought to you by Jarrett.

Speaking of wieners, when my friend Matt and I flew back from SLC a couple of weeks ago, we had the option of going through the normal metal detector or the x-ray vision body scanner. We, of course, went for the x-ray vision scanner and wondered if this meant the TSA lady would be able to see our privates. Matt was going to ask if he could get the digital image to use as his Facebook profile picture, but I think he didn’t want to hold up the security line. To answer your question, we are both in our 30’s.

Speaking of Facebook, I just now got my first spam friend request from Rita Southers. Her message to me reads, “Howdiey Guys, sooo much pain, I got something periced last night. I cant show you on here but click here too see my profile! (let me know what you think).” Sorry Rita, I have a feeling that your “pericing” is the last thing I want to see.

8 comments:

  1. I went through the funky body scanner in SLC, too. I hope they enjoyed it. I've always looked better with my clothes off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Oh man...

    And the answer to YOUR question is YES, I did look directly at the crotch area to see if something was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have an implant, so i just get frisked every time i go to the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. it must be awesome traveling with you.

    ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had forgotten about that body scanner. Maybe next time I fly through SLC it won't be busy, and then I can get my body scan picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you were going to leave off at "Speaking of weiners, my friend Matt."

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh! that story is awesome! i'm going to try to go through that scan thingie next week!

    ReplyDelete