Friday, February 5, 2010

Kids POW!

This one is from Skye, who is currently with children. Two of them. Sadly, she didn’t include the address of the establishment giving away free kids, so that will make it more difficult for you to go and pick up some of your own. Guess you’ll have to do it the old fashioned way.

In somewhat related news, I am pleased to announce that I will be adopting Marriedtoamoho, MNJ, and their three children. The details have all been worked out on Facebook. Hopefully the five of them won’t mind sharing my spare room with Geoffrey’s piano and Marita. Geoffrey, don’t worry, I won’t let the kids bang on the keys and I’ll make sure Marita is up high where they can’t get to her. I’m looking forward to starting our new life together.

Remember how I tried to embed an MP3 in my post yesterday for you to take a listen? Remember how it didn’t work? For my next trick, I will try to embed a youtube video of the song. Pray for me.

8 comments:

  1. thats weird, embeding always works for me.

    free kids is a great deal, but the old fashioned way might be more fun. minus the whole 9 months of pregnancy thing. and hours of labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be a bit cautious adopting MNJ. The rest of the family is cool, but he is, well... I'll just leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jon... Maybe you need a young, computer savvy person, like myself, to help you with the audio/video stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I figured it out!! Not sure why it wasn't working before. Maybe I will need you to teach me some tricks though, Quinn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait! what's for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i realize i'm late on this but - WE MISSED OUR FLIGHT! ugh...
    & Bravone - tread lightly my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marita will watch over the children while you're at work, Jon.

    ReplyDelete