Monday, February 15, 2010

Look at my Valentine!!!

My friend Nathan made me this Valentine. I think it's so fantastic. Last year he made 3D paper ribcages for Valentine's and sold them on etsy and they ended up being featured in the NY Times. He's insanely talented and creative.

Other than that I'm kind of sad that I'm working today, since almost everyone else seems to have the day off. I was going to take it off but being sick last week and getting behind kind of killed that dream.

I'll tell you what dream isn't dead though. The dream that somewhere on the interwebs, a site exists that combines Tom Selleck, waterfalls and sandwiches. That dream is so alive.

6 comments:

  1. That really is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan's cards really are amazing. He's so talented, it makes the rest of us look bad.

    But, wow. Holy Selleck, waterfalls, and sandwiches, Batman! Why didn't anyone ever tell me that three random, unconnected words are all it takes to make an incredible website? Can it be any three words? Or must they fall into the celebrity/food/natural phenomenon categories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nathans cards!!!

    i wanted the day off too, it made me and our presidents sad to have to work. obama is crying for us jon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally "holy selleck, waterfalls, and sandwiches, ROBIN!" how on god's green earth did you ever find it? when i was a little boy i wanted to grow up to be TOM. i had such dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine posted the link on facebook. I wish I could say I just found it myself while googling "Selleck, waterfalls, sandwiches". I hope you've given up the dream to be like Tom, MNJ. You can shoot higher now.

    I think they have to fall in those three categories. Next website: Rosie O'Donnell, burritos, and geysers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will Smith, macaroni, and grassy knolls.

    ReplyDelete