Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Your best stallion being solution, part II


A couple of months ago, I posted Your best stallion being solution and I've decided to post a second installment. For an explanation of what this is, go to the original post. Here are some more enjoyable spam email subject lines. Please share your own if you have some.

*Turn Brain on!
*Damn, will you answer?
*Energy enough for many girls (apparently spam doesn't know me very well)
*Gay marriage trolling
*Alice on coke
*Learn blind-type skill
*The Elephant Seducer mini-game (what??)
*Hippie Museum arrested
*Free hugs event
*Britney embedded ass-jewel (again, what??)

3 comments:

  1. hey, i want to go to a free hug event. that sounds rad.

    also, i just looked through mine and it has alot of drug ones, ones of people claiming they love me, and ones of people claiming they'll kill me. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be the most boring person on earth. No spam in yahoo, and in gmail, all I have is:
    Improve typing in 2 weeks guaranteed -Mavis Beacon

    I also have the drug emails that everyone gets, and 17 emails about watches? I only had 1 dirty spam email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elephant seducer game is actually VERY fun!

    ReplyDelete