Friday, May 21, 2010

I Heart Morten

My choir concert is this weekend and the 'rents are here for a visit. We are singing Sure on This Shining Night by Morten Lauridsen. Morten does amazing things with music. I first became acquainted with him when a friend from my BYU days gave me a CD of his and I immediately fell in love. Here's Sure on This Shining Night sung by the University of Utah Singers for your listening enjoyment:





If you are in the area and would like to go, the concert is Saturday night. Send me an email and I'll send you the deets.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Im sorry im not able to go. I had wanted to. I have to work.

    Work definitely gets in the way of my social life, believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Netflix is always getting in the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauridsen is amazing. Nice performance by the UofU Singers.

    Can't wait for your concert tonight!

    ReplyDelete