Friday, May 7, 2010

Lots of pockets and pictures of me

One night when Tara and I were on the train home (I think from Ladies Street, which is actually not Hong Kong's red light district, even though it sounds like it is), we saw this man on the train with us. If it looks like he has back pockets all down the back of his jeans, you would be correct. 23 to be exact. Tara said she counted. We spent the train ride trying to figure out what you put in so many pockets. I said condoms. Tara was much more creative and suggested that jeans might serve as a take along daily budgeting system. One pocket is for food, one for transportation, one for clothes, bills, etc. Tara snapped this one.




And then when we got off the train I followed him and snapped this one so we could have a full back shot. It's not quite as clear though.



Also, I bought one of these this week

And that makes me happy because now I can pretend to be Jay Leno



Or James Van Der Beek



Or Vocal Adrenaline's insane choreographer on Glee



4 comments:

  1. "Or Vocal Adrenaline's insane choreographer on Glee"

    You are speaking of IDINA MENZEL here, right? Careful now, making fun of her is grounds for having your gay card revoked ;) Unless by "insane" you meant "brilliant." Tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven's no, I would never diparage Idina. I'm talking about the crazy short angry choreographer guy who they hire to do their choreography and then quickly fire. It's an earlier episode. Maybe the Acafellas one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even in the budget system, with 23 pockets, at least one has to be alloted to condoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you had offered that man cash money for those pocket jeans and brought them home with you.

    Don't you love that funny picture tool on Macs? Christina and I considered using one to make the poster for your house, but vanity won out and we did not blow up deformed pic of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete