Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A few items of business

One. I just realized I am wearing the same shirt that I wore on Monday. Embarrassing. I can just feel the women in the department judging me and I can feel the men in the department...um, not noticing or caring.

Two. My status update last night: "Of course the guy on the treadmill next to me had horrific BO and of course he had to wave his arms around as he played air drums to his music." It was seriously bad, definitely not just the smell of fresh sweat. His gym clothes had definitely been stewing in it for a while.

Three. I am now officially legal to roam around the People's Republic of China and I have a new camera to help me capture it all.

That's all.

5 comments:

  1. He was likely just trying to air out his pits, oblivious, or maybe just indifferent, to the consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got back from the gym and i thought of you because i was caught between a guy with way too much BO and a guy wearing so much cologne a high schooler would gag.

    i got a new camera for my trip too!! its so soon!! permission for us to be excited granted,jon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One. That made me laugh about the men in the department not noticing or caring. I wear the same thing to Pottery Barn aaaaall the time because they are my wrinkle free shirts and I am too lazy to iron my other ones. I have a lot of clothes to wear but Ive decided I dont care enough to actually iron most of them. haha.

    Two. That status update made me cringe because there was a guy like that at my gym the other day that was running next to me on the treadmill. I couldnt move because all of the machines were full. The clock moved slowly that 20 minutes, believe me.

    Three. I am so excited for you! That is going to be such an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Wow. Wow!! Sounds like you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One. You REALLY need to organize your closet. Gosh!

    Two. Febreze. Or noseplugs. (Also, refer to your comment #1 regarding straight dudes not noticing or caring. Ok, I know you didn't say straight. I just assumed.)

    Three. I'm jealous. And you'd better bring back cool pictures and stories.

    ReplyDelete