Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wrapping up oh nine

This picture was sent in by marriedtoamoho. Quite possibly the best part about this picture is that when she emailed it to me, she forgot to attach the picture and the only thing in the body of the email was the word “ASS”. This was shortly after becoming friends on Facebook and so I thought maybe she was calling me an ass and this meant that she didn’t want to be friends after all. Fortunately, a second email came (ASS II) and it had the above picture attached. It reminds me of the Mom Jeans commercial on SNL. I should do that wordle thing again after I post this to see if ASS is the biggest word on there. ASS.

I made it back from SLC. I flew in this morning and it feels good to be back. I wish I could express how much I love Portland. Part of that is due to the fact that I can already start to feel the inside of my nose healing after the cold dryness of SLC. (No, Ninny, I wasn’t doing crack in Utah) For those of you I didn’t get to see, I’m sorry. You know how the holidays go. My love for you will always burn (name that song/movie, it was one of my favorites growing up).

This is probably my last post of oh nine. I’m looking forward to 10. I’ve got some exciting things already in the works. I'll keep you posted. Peace out, suckas!

8 comments:

  1. i'm confused - ASS - what line are you referring to? - ASS - was your favorite movie Pete's Dragon? - ASS - does putting the word ASS in a comment boost the count for wordle?
    ASS - ASS - ASS

    sorry, a bit carried away - ASS!

    ps our friend E remembers you. your covered Bree, head on in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luscious. I take extra trips to Old Navy just so I can see that luscious piece when I come out of the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's FantASStic!! Ha ha ha Almost snorted over my giggling on the lusciousness of the derriere, and your emails with it. I have already forgiven you for not seeing me, as I got to see you last time. :) Glad you're enjoying back home, have a rockin new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ding! Pete's Dragon, you win! It's really quite blASSphemous that even though the word ASS appears so many times in this post, it still isn't the biggest word on my wordle word cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT is my prize for getting Pete's correct?
    I just linked to the MOM jeans - HOLY cow batman! MH & I are still giggling...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    really - I want a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now that I have your address from your lovely Christmas card you sent, maybe you'll get a suprise prize in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WATCHED THAT OVER THE BREAK! Helen Ready has a great voice. I hope you had a great break, I wish I was back in Portland too...

    ReplyDelete